2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 29 - Partnership
§ 29-344 Nonjudicial dissolution
29-344. Nonjudicial dissolution
A limited partnership is dissolved and its affairs shall be wound up upon the happening of the first to occur of the following:
1. At the time, if any, specified in the certificate of limited partnership.
2. Upon the happening of events specified in writing in the partnership agreement.
3. Written consent of all partners.
4. An event of withdrawal of a general partner if there is no remaining general partner unless all the limited partners, or a lesser number or percentage of limited partners specified in the partnership agreement, agree to the continuation of the business of the limited partnership and to the appointment of one or more additional general partners within ninety days after the event of withdrawal, or such greater period as may be specified in the partnership agreement.
5. Entry of a decree of judicial dissolution under section 29-345.