2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 29 - Partnership
§ 29-2502 Plan of domestication
29-2502. Plan of domestication
A. A domestic entity may become a foreign entity in a domestication by approving a plan of domestication. The plan must be in a record and contain all of the following:
1. The name and type of the domesticating entity.
2. The name and jurisdiction of organization of the domesticated entity.
3. The manner of converting the interests in the domesticating entity into interests, securities, obligations, rights to acquire interests or securities, cash or other property or any combination of the foregoing.
4. The proposed public organizational document of the domesticated entity if it is a filing entity.
5. The full text of the private organizational documents of the domesticated entity that are proposed to be in a record.
6. The other terms and conditions of the domestication, if any.
7. Any other provision required by the laws of this state or the organizational documents of the domesticating entity.
B. A plan of domestication may contain any other provision not prohibited by law.