2017 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 29 - Partnership
§ 29-2402 Plan of conversion
29-2402. Plan of conversion
A. A domestic entity may convert to a different type of entity under this article by approving a plan of conversion. The plan must be in a record and contain all of the following:
1. The name and type of the converting entity.
2. The name, jurisdiction of organization and type of the converted entity.
3. The manner of converting the interests in the converting entity into interests, securities, obligations, rights to acquire interests or securities, cash or other property or any combination of the foregoing.
4. The proposed public organizational document of the converted entity, if it is a filing entity.
5. The full text of the private organizational documents of the converted entity that are proposed to be in a record.
6. The other terms and conditions of the conversion, if any.
7. Any other provision required by the laws of this state or the organizational documents of the converting entity.
B. A plan of conversion may contain any other provision not prohibited by law.