2016 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 15 - Education
§ 15-717 American history and heritage
15-717. American history and heritage
A teacher or administrator in any school in this state may read or post in any school building copies or excerpts of the following materials:
1. The national motto.
2. The national anthem.
3. The pledge of allegiance.
4. The preamble to the constitution of this state.
5. The declaration of independence.
6. The Mayflower compact.
7. Writings, speeches, documents and proclamations of the founding fathers and the presidents of the United States.
8. Published decisions of the United States Supreme Court.
9. Acts of the United States Congress.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arizona may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.