2013 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 47 - Uniform Commercial Code
§ 47-9623 Right to redeem collateral
47-9623. Right to redeem collateral
A. A debtor, any secondary obligor or any other secured party or lienholder may redeem collateral.
B. To redeem collateral, a person shall tender:
1. Fulfillment of all obligations secured by the collateral; and
2. The reasonable expenses and attorney fees described in section 47-9615, subsection A, paragraph 1.
C. A redemption may occur at any time before a secured party:
1. Has collected collateral under section 47-9607;
2. Has disposed of collateral or entered into a contract for its disposition under section 47-9610; or
3. Has accepted collateral in full or partial satisfaction of the obligation it secures under section 47-9622.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arizona may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.