2013 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 42 - Taxation
§ 42-2151 Providing business and employer identifiers, licenses, numbers and other forms
42-2151. Providing business and employer identifiers, licenses, numbers and other forms
A. The department of revenue and the department of economic security shall cooperatively prepare and provide a single form by which any person desiring to engage in business may obtain:
1. Employer identification numbers for income tax withholding and unemployment insurance purposes.
2. Transaction privilege tax licenses.
3. Any other identification numbers and licenses deemed practical.
B. The department of revenue shall:
1. Make the form available at its office or by mail.
2. Specify all fees necessary to obtain tax identification numbers and licenses.
3. Process all forms it receives by forwarding appropriate copies to the department of economic security.
4. Deposit, pursuant to sections 35-146 and 35-147, in the state general fund all monies it receives from the fees it obtains for tax identification numbers and licenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arizona may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.