2013 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 42 - Taxation
§ 42-18265 Publishing notice
42-18265. Publishing notice
A. In addition to mailing notice pursuant to section 42-18264, the county treasurer shall publish notice once a week for two consecutive weeks in a newspaper of general circulation in the area in which the property is located, or in a newspaper of general circulation in the county.
B. The published notice shall state the application for a treasurer's deed and shall include:
1. The name of the applicant.
2. A description of the property.
3. The date on which the tax lien was assigned.
4. The amount of taxes, interest, penalties and charges for which the tax lien was assigned.
5. A statement that unless the property is redeemed before the stated date a treasurer's deed will be executed and delivered to the county board of supervisors acting on behalf of this state.
6. The last date for redeeming the tax lien.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arizona may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.