2013 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 42 - Taxation
§ 42-18117 Record of tax lien sales
42-18117. Record of tax lien sales
The county treasurer shall make a correct record of all sales of real property tax liens, known as the record of tax lien sales, containing:
1. The date of sale.
2. A description of each parcel on which a tax lien was sold.
3. The name of the owner, if known.
4. The name of the purchaser.
5. The total amount of taxes, interest, penalties and charges for which the tax lien was sold.
6. The amount of subsequent taxes and interest paid by the purchaser.
7. The name of the assignee and the date of assignment of the certificate.
8. The name of the person redeeming and the date of redemption.
9. The total amount paid for redemption.
10. The name of any person to whom conveyed and the date of the deed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arizona may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.