2013 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 42 - Taxation
§ 42-17301 Definitions
In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. " Property taxes" means all ad valorem taxes that are levied by all taxing jurisdictions and that become a lien on a residence, including special assessments.
2. " Residence" means real and personal property and improvements that constitute an owner-occupied dwelling that is classified as class three pursuant to section 42-12003.
3. " Tax deferred residence" means a residence on which property taxes are deferred pursuant to this article for the current or any prior tax year.
4. " Taxable income" has the same meaning prescribed in section 43-1001.
5. " Taxpayer" means an individual or an individual's legal representative who files a claim for deferral pursuant to this article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arizona may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.