2013 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 42 - Taxation
§ 42-14303 Annual statement
42-14303. Annual statement
On or before April 1 each private car company shall file an annual statement with the department. The statement shall be in a form prescribed and furnished by the department and under the oath of a company officer who is designated by the company. The statement shall contain:
1. The name and nature of the business of the company, whether the company is an individual, association or corporation and under the laws of which state or country it is organized.
2. The location of its principal office.
3. The names and mailing addresses of the company's president, secretary, auditor, treasurer, superintendent and general manager and the officer designated by the company.
4. The entire receipts including all amounts that were earned or charged, whether or not actually received, for business done by the company in this state for the preceding calendar year.
5. The proportion of its entire receipts for business transacted in this state in connection with other persons for the year.
6. The total mileage made by the rolling stock of the company over railroads in this state and in other states during the same period.
7. The total miles of railroad in and outside this state over which the company's rolling stock has been run during the same period.
8. The average number of miles traveled by the cars of each class of cars during the year.
9. The number of cars necessary for the mileage traveled in this state, under circumstances that ordinarily attend the use of cars, and if different classes of cars are used by the company, of each class of cars.
10. The full cash value on that date of the cars necessary to provide for mileage to be reported as required by this article.
11. The real and personal property owned by the company that is subject to taxation in this state and the location and full cash value of the property in the county or municipality where it is located.
12. Such other facts and information as the department requires.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arizona may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.