2013 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 42 - Taxation
§ 42-14151 Annual determination of valuation; definition
42-14151. Annual determination of valuation; definition
A. The department shall annually determine the valuation, in the manner prescribed by this article, of all property, owned or leased, and used by taxpayers in the following businesses:
1. Operation of a natural gas distribution system.
2. Operation of a water utility system.
3. Operation of a sewer system or wastewater treatment facility.
4. Operation of an electric generation facility.
5. Operation of an electric transmission or distribution system.
B. For the purposes of this article, " generation of electricity" means the process of taking a source of energy, including coal, natural gas, oil, nuclear fuel or renewable sources and converting the energy into electricity to be delivered to customers through a transmission and distribution system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arizona may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.