2013 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 42 - Taxation
§ 42-1001 Definitions
In this title, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. " Board" or " state board" means either the state board of tax appeals or the state board of equalization, as applicable.
2. " Court" means the tax court or superior court, whichever is applicable.
3. " Department" means the department of revenue.
4. " Director" means the director of the department.
5. " Internal revenue code" means the United States internal revenue code of 1986, as amended and in effect as of January 3, 2013, including those provisions that became effective during 2012 with the specific adoption of their retroactive effective dates but excluding all changes to the code enacted after January 3, 2013.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arizona may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.