2022 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 48. Personal Information Protection Act
Article 1. Breach of Security Involving Personal Information.
- Sec. 45.48.010. Disclosure of breach of security.
- Sec. 45.48.020. Allowable delay in notification.
- Sec. 45.48.030. Methods of notice.
- Sec. 45.48.040. Notification of certain other agencies.
- Sec. 45.48.050. Exception for employees and agents.
- Sec. 45.48.060. Waivers.
- Sec. 45.48.070. Treatment of certain breaches.
- Sec. 45.48.080. Violations.
- Sec. 45.48.090. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.