2022 Alaska Statutes
Title 28. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 35. Offenses and Accidents
Article 3. Miscellaneous Offenses.
- Sec. 28.35.135. Unlawful to knowingly make false statement, application, or certification.
- Sec. 28.35.140. Unlawful obstruction or blocking of traffic; duty to yield to following traffic.
- Sec. 28.35.145. Overtaking and passing school bus.
- Sec. 28.35.150. Unlawful to interfere with or destroy official traffic control device or highway construction; action by state for damages. [Repealed, § 25 ch 144 SLA 1977.]
- Sec. 28.35.155. Operation of vehicle with certain tires prohibited.
- Sec. 28.35.160. Unlawful injury to or destruction of traffic regulations or guidance device. [Repealed, § 25 ch 144 SLA 1977.]
- Sec. 28.35.161. Use of electronic devices while driving; unlawful installation of television, monitor, or similar device.
- Sec. 28.35.170. Operation with more than three persons in driver's seat. [Repealed, § 20 ch 241 SLA 1976.]
- Sec. 28.35.175. Propane gas detector required.
- Sec. 28.35.180. Disobedience to signals of officer regulating traffic prohibited.
- Sec. 28.35.182. Failure to stop at direction of peace officer.
- Sec. 28.35.185. Overtaking and passing certain stationary vehicles.
- Sec. 28.35.190. Penalty for violation of certain sections. [Repealed, § 47 ch 32 SLA 1971.]
- Sec. 28.35.191. Failure to use headlights.
- Sec. 28.35.200. Unlawful operation of vehicles. [Repealed, § 20 ch 241 SLA 1976.]
- Sec. 28.35.210. Seizure of unsafe or defectively equipped vehicles. [Repealed by implication by AS 28.05.091, enacted by § 6 ch 178 SLA 1978.]
- Sec. 28.35.220. Action by state for damages. [Repealed, § 20 ch 241 SLA 1976.]
- Sec. 28.35.225. Enforcement.
- Sec. 28.35.230. [Renumbered as AS 28.90.010.]
- Sec. 28.35.235. Unauthorized use of parking reserved for persons with disabilities; penalties.
- Sec. 28.35.240. Duty to obey school patrol. [Repealed, § 3 ch 68 SLA 1964.]
- Sec. 28.35.245. Motorcycle helmet.
- Sec. 28.35.250. Application of law. [Repealed, § 20 ch 241 SLA 1976.]
- Sec. 28.35.251. Failure to contain or confine a load.
- Sec. 28.35.253. Anti-spray devices required.
- Sec. 28.35.255. Penalty.
- Sec. 28.35.260. [Renumbered as AS 28.90.990.]
- Sec. 28.35.261. Operation of low-speed vehicles.
- Sec. 28.35.270. [Renumbered as AS 28.90.995.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.