2021 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 80. Persons with Disabilities
- Article 1. Rights.
- Article 2. Governor's Council on Disabilities and Special Education.
- Article 3. Programs and Plans.
- Article 4. Statewide Independent Living Council.
- Article 5. Teachers Who Teach the Use of Certain Aids or Devices for the Blind or Visually Impaired.
- Article 6. Traumatic or Acquired Brain Injury.
- Article 7. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.