2021 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 30. Mental Health
Article 2. Construction of Mental Health Hospitals and Facilities.
- Sec. 47.30.350. Department powers and duties; ratification of authority's actions.
- Sec. 47.30.360. Acceptance and expenditure of funds.
- Sec. 47.30.370. Review by legislative budget and audit committee.
- Sec. 47.30.380. Appropriation authorized.
- Sec. 47.30.390. Acquisition of existing mental health care facilities.
- Sec. 47.30.400. Purpose of AS 47.30.350-47.30.400.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.