2021 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, Consumer Protection
- Article 1. Trademarks.
- Article 2. Log Brands.
- Article 3. Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection.
- Article 4. Monopolies; Restraint of Trade.
- Article 5. Deceptive Advertising of Civil Defense Aids.
- Article 6. Alaska Gasoline Products Leasing Act.
- Article 7. Sound Recordings.
- Article 8. Alaska Uniform Trade Secrets Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.