There is a newer version of this Article
2021 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 08. Investment Securities
Article 1. Short Title and General Matters.
- Sec. 45.08.101. Short title.
- Sec. 45.08.102. Definitions.
- Sec. 45.08.103. Rules for determining whether certain obligations and interests are securities or financial assets.
- Sec. 45.08.104. Acquisition of security or financial asset or interest in security or financial asset.
- Sec. 45.08.105. Notice of adverse claim.
- Sec. 45.08.106. Control.
- Sec. 45.08.107. Whether endorsement, instruction, or entitlement order is effective.
- Sec. 45.08.108. Warranties in direct holding.
- Sec. 45.08.109. Warranties in indirect holding.
- Sec. 45.08.110. Applicability; choice of law.
- Sec. 45.08.111. Clearing corporation rules.
- Sec. 45.08.112. Creditor's legal process.
- Sec. 45.08.113. Statute of frauds inapplicable.
- Sec. 45.08.114. Evidentiary rules concerning certificated securities.
- Sec. 45.08.115. Securities intermediary and others not liable to adverse claimant.
- Sec. 45.08.116. Securities intermediary as purchaser for value.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.