2021 Alaska Statutes
Title 3. Agriculture, Animals, and Food
Chapter 30. Fences
- Sec. 03.30.010. What constitutes legal fence. [Repealed, § 3 ch 55 SLA 1977.]
- Sec. 03.30.020. Duty to keep barbed wire fences in repair.
- Sec. 03.30.030. Fence as nuisance.
- Sec. 03.30.040. Liability of owner of animals damaging enclosed land or crops. [Repealed, § 3 ch 55 SLA 1977.]
- Sec. 03.30.050. Impounding animals breaking into enclosed area. [Repealed, § 3 ch 55 SLA 1977.]
- Sec. 03.30.060. Failure to close roadside gate used for retaining livestock.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.