2021 Alaska Statutes
Title 28. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 39. Snowmobiles
- Sec. 28.39.010. Snowmobile registration.
- Sec. 28.39.020. Authority of department; registration agents; registration applications.
- Sec. 28.39.030. Proof of ownership for registration purposes.
- Sec. 28.39.040. Issuance of a certificate of registration and decals; inspection of registration; expiration of registration.
- Sec. 28.39.050. Change of ownership; used snowmobiles held for resale; termination of use.
- Sec. 28.39.060. Regulations authorized.
- Sec. 28.39.250. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.