2021 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 33. Nonprobate Transfers
Article 2. Single and Multiple Party Accounts.
- Sec. 13.33.201. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.33.202. Limitation on scope.
- Sec. 13.33.203. Types of account; existing accounts.
- Sec. 13.33.204. Forms.
- Sec. 13.33.205. Designation of agent and termination of authority.
- Sec. 13.33.206. Applicability.
- Sec. 13.33.211. Ownership during lifetime.
- Sec. 13.33.212. Rights at death.
- Sec. 13.33.213. Alteration of rights.
- Sec. 13.33.214. Accounts and transfers nontestamentary.
- Sec. 13.33.215. Rights of creditors and others.
- Sec. 13.33.216. Community property and tenancy by the entirety.
- Sec. 13.33.221. Authority of financial institution.
- Sec. 13.33.222. Payment on multiple-party account.
- Sec. 13.33.223. Payment on POD designation.
- Sec. 13.33.224. Payment to designated agent.
- Sec. 13.33.225. Payment to minor.
- Sec. 13.33.226. Discharge.
- Sec. 13.33.227. Setoff.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.