Go to previous versions of this Article
2021 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 12. Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
Article 2. Elective Share of Surviving Spouse.
- Sec. 13.12.201. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.12.202. Elective share.
- Sec. 13.12.203. Composition of the augmented estate.
- Sec. 13.12.204. Decedent's net probate estate.
- Sec. 13.12.205. Decedent's nonprobate transfers to others.
- Sec. 13.12.206. Decedent's nonprobate transfers to the surviving spouse.
- Sec. 13.12.207. Surviving spouse's property and nonprobate transfers to others.
- Sec. 13.12.208. Exclusions, valuation, and overlapping application.
- Sec. 13.12.209. Sources from which elective share payable.
- Sec. 13.12.210. Personal liability of recipients.
- Sec. 13.12.211. Proceeding for elective share; time limit.
- Sec. 13.12.212. Right of election personal to surviving spouse; incapacitated surviving spouse.
- Sec. 13.12.213. Waiver of right to elect and of other rights.
- Sec. 13.12.214. Protection of payors and other third parties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.