2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 45. Older Alaskans and Long-term Care Facility Residents
Article 1. Alaska Longevity Bonus.
- Sec. 47.45.010. Persons who may qualify for longevity bonus.
- Sec. 47.45.020. Continuous eligibility procedures.
- Sec. 47.45.030. Absence from the state.
- Sec. 47.45.035. Unpaid sabbaticals. [Repealed, § 4 ch 78 SLA 2002.]
- Sec. 47.45.040. Disqualification.
- Sec. 47.45.045. Reapplication after disqualification. [Repealed, § 4 ch 78 SLA 2002.]
- Sec. 47.45.050. Department hearing.
- Sec. 47.45.060. Legal remedy.
- Sec. 47.45.070. Unqualified persons.
- Sec. 47.45.080. Accrual of bonuses.
- Sec. 47.45.090. Alaska longevity bonus fund. [Repealed, § 12 ch 42 SLA 1997.]
- Sec. 47.45.100. Regulations.
- Sec. 47.45.110. Treasurer of system.
- Sec. 47.45.120. Exemption from state and local taxation and from debt collection.
- Sec. 47.45.122. Eligibility for public assistance.
- Sec. 47.45.130. Death or cessation of residency.
- Sec. 47.45.140. Penalty for false statements or records.
- Sec. 47.45.150. Definitions.
- Sec. 47.45.160. Administrative Procedure Act not applicable.
- Sec. 47.45.170. Purpose. [Repealed, § 6 ch 38 SLA 1984.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.