2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 30. Mental Health
Article 9. Involuntary Admission for Treatment.
- Sec. 47.30.700. Initial involuntary commitment procedures.
- Sec. 47.30.705. Emergency detention for evaluation.
- Sec. 47.30.710. Examination; hospitalization.
- Sec. 47.30.715. Procedure after order.
- Sec. 47.30.720. Release before expiration of 72-hour period.
- Sec. 47.30.725. Rights; notification.
- Sec. 47.30.730. Petition for 30-day commitment.
- Sec. 47.30.735. 30-day commitment; hearing.
- Sec. 47.30.740. Procedure for 90-day commitment following 30-day commitment.
- Sec. 47.30.745. 90-day commitment hearing rights; continued commitment.
- Sec. 47.30.750. Conduct of hearing.
- Sec. 47.30.755. Court order.
- Sec. 47.30.760. Placement at closest facility.
- Sec. 47.30.765. Appeal.
- Sec. 47.30.770. Additional 180-day commitment.
- Sec. 47.30.772. Medication and treatment.
- Sec. 47.30.775. Commitment of minors.
- Sec. 47.30.780. Early discharge.
- Sec. 47.30.785. Authorized absences.
- Sec. 47.30.790. Unauthorized absences: return to facility; required notice.
- Sec. 47.30.795. Involuntary outpatient care for committed persons.
- Sec. 47.30.800. Conversion of involuntary outpatient treatment to inpatient commitment.
- Sec. 47.30.803. Conversion from involuntary to voluntary status.
- Sec. 47.30.805. Computation, extension, and expiration of periods of time.
- Sec. 47.30.810. Habeas corpus not limited.
- Sec. 47.30.815. Limitation of liability; bad faith application a felony.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.