There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 98. Historical District Loan Act
- Sec. 45.98.010. Creation of historical district revolving loan fund.
- Sec. 45.98.015. Special account established.
- Sec. 45.98.020. Historical district loans.
- Sec. 45.98.030. Powers and duties of the department.
- Sec. 45.98.040. Limitations on loans.
- Sec. 45.98.050. Sale or transfer of mortgages and notes.
- Sec. 45.98.055. Disposal of property acquired by default or foreclosure.
- Sec. 45.98.060. Penalty provision.
- Sec. 45.98.070. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.