2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 55. Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act Corporations Proxy Solicitations and Stock
- Secs. 45.55.010 - 45.55.120. Sales and purchases; advisory activities; unethical business practices of state investment advisers, investment adviser representatives, and federal covered advisers; fraudulent, dishonest, and unethical business practices of broker-dealers and agents; additional fraudulent, dishonest, and unethical business practices of agents; practices of broker-dealers and agents considered fraudulent or deceitful; registration requirements; referrals; limited registration of Canadian broker-dealers and agents; registration procedure; notice filing; post-registration provisions; denial, revocation, suspension, cancellation, and withdrawal of registration; registration requirement; federal covered securities; registration by notification; registration by coordination; registration by qualification; provisions applicable to registration and notice filings; denial, suspension, and revocation of registration.
- Sec. 45.55.130. [Renumbered as AS 45.55.990.]
- Sec. 45.55.138. Application to Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act corporations.
- Sec. 45.55.139. Reports of corporations.
- Sec. 45.55.140. [Renumbered as AS 45.55.900.]
- Secs. 45.55.150 - 45.55.155. Sales and advertising literature; viatical settlement interests.
- Sec. 45.55.160. Misleading filings.
- Secs. 45.55.170 - 45.55.175. Unlawful representations concerning registration or exemption; exemption for certain security sales and offerings.
- Secs. 45.55.180 - 45.55.260. [Renumbered as AS 45.55.905 - 45.55.980.]
- Sec. 45.55.265. Accounting and disposition of fees. [Repealed, § 28 ch 90 SLA 1991.]
- Sec. 45.55.270. [Renumbered as AS 45.55.995.]
- Sec. 45.55.900. Exemptions.
- Sec. 45.55.905. Administration of chapter.
- Sec. 45.55.910. Investigations and subpoenas; confidentiality.
- Sec. 45.55.915. Reimbursement of expenses incident to examination or investigation.
- Sec. 45.55.920. Orders, injunctions, and civil penalties.
- Sec. 45.55.925. Criminal penalties.
- Sec. 45.55.930. Civil liability to buyers.
- Sec. 45.55.935. Hearings.
- Sec. 45.55.940. Judicial review of orders.
- Sec. 45.55.950. Regulations, forms, orders, and hearings.
- Sec. 45.55.960. Administrative Procedure Act applies.
- Secs. 45.55.970 - 45.55.980. Administrative files and opinions; applicability of the chapter; service of process.
- Sec. 45.55.990. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.