2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, Consumer Protection
Article 8. Alaska Uniform Trade Secrets Act.
- Sec. 45.50.910. Injunctive relief for misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Sec. 45.50.915. Damages.
- Sec. 45.50.920. Preservation of secrecy.
- Sec. 45.50.925. Limitation of actions.
- Sec. 45.50.930. Effect on other laws.
- Sec. 45.50.935. Uniformity of application and construction.
- Sec. 45.50.940. Definitions.
- Sec. 45.50.945. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.