2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, Consumer Protection
Article 1. Trademarks.
Sec. 45.50.050. Form and contents of certificate of registration.
Upon compliance by the applicant with the requirements of AS 45.50.010 - 45.50.205, the commissioner shall issue and deliver a certificate of registration to the applicant. The certificate of registration shall be issued under the signature of the commissioner and the seal of the state. The certificate must show
(1) the name and business address of the registrant and, if that registrant is a
(A) corporation, the state of incorporation; or
(B) partnership, the state in which the partnership is organized and the names of the general partners;
(2) the date claimed for the first use of the mark anywhere and the date claimed for the first use of the mark in this state;
(3) the class of goods or services and a description of the goods or services on or in connection with which the mark is used;
(4) a reproduction of the mark;
(5) the registration date; and
(6) the term of the registration.