2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
Article 7. Transitional Provisions.
- Sec. 45.29.702. Savings clause.
- Sec. 45.29.703. Security interest perfected before effective date.
- Sec. 45.29.704. Security interest unperfected before effective date.
- Sec. 45.29.705. Effectiveness of action taken before effective date.
- Sec. 45.29.706. When initial financing statement suffices to continue effectiveness of financing statement.
- Sec. 45.29.707. Amendment of pre-effective date financing statement.
- Sec. 45.29.708. Persons entitled to file initial financing statement or continuation statement.
- Sec. 45.29.709. Priority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.