2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 12. Leases
Article 3. Effect of Lease Contract.
- Sec. 45.12.301. Enforceability of lease contract.
- Sec. 45.12.302. Title to and possession of goods.
- Sec. 45.12.303. Alienability of party's interest under lease contract or of lessor's residual interest in goods; delegation of performance; transfer of rights.
- Sec. 45.12.304. Subsequent lease of goods by lessor.
- Sec. 45.12.305. Sale or sublease of goods by lessee.
- Sec. 45.12.306. Priority of certain liens arising by operation of law.
- Sec. 45.12.307. Priority of liens arising by attachment or levy on, security interests in, and other claims to goods.
- Sec. 45.12.308. Special rights of creditors.
- Sec. 45.12.309. Lessor's and lessee's rights when goods become fixtures.
- Sec. 45.12.310. Lessor's and lessee's rights when goods become accessions.
- Sec. 45.12.311. Priority subject to subordination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.