2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 07. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading, and Other Documents of Title
- Article 1. General.
- Article 2. Warehouse Receipts: Special Provisions.
- Article 3. Bills of Lading: Special Provisions.
- Article 4. Warehouse Receipts and Bills of Lading: General Obligations.
- Article 5. Warehouse Receipts and Bills of Lading: Negotiation and Transfer.
- Article 6. Warehouse Receipts and Bills of Lading: Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.