2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 04. Bank Deposits and Collections
Article 2. Collection of Items: Depositary and Collecting Banks.
- Sec. 45.04.201. Status of collecting bank as agent and provisional status of credits; applicability; item endorsed “pay any bank”.
- Sec. 45.04.202. Responsibility for collection or return; when action timely.
- Sec. 45.04.203. Effect of instructions.
- Sec. 45.04.204. Methods of sending and presenting; sending directly to payor bank.
- Sec. 45.04.205. Depositary bank holder of unendorsed item.
- Sec. 45.04.206. Transfer between banks.
- Sec. 45.04.207. Transfer warranties.
- Sec. 45.04.208. Presentment warranties.
- Sec. 45.04.209. Encoding and retention warranties.
- Sec. 45.04.210. Security interest of collecting bank in items, accompanying documents, and proceeds.
- Sec. 45.04.211. When bank gives value for purposes of holder in due course.
- Sec. 45.04.212. Presentment by notice of item not payable by, through, or at a bank; liability of drawer or endorser.
- Sec. 45.04.213. Medium and time of settlement by bank.
- Sec. 45.04.214. Right of charge back or refund; liability of collecting bank; return of item.
- Sec. 45.04.215. Final payment of item by payor bank; when provisional debits and credits become final; when certain credits become available for withdrawal.
- Sec. 45.04.216. Insolvency and preference.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.