There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 03. Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
Article 6. Landlord Remedies.
- Sec. 34.03.220. Noncompliance with rental agreement; failure to pay rent.
- Sec. 34.03.225. Limitations on mobile home park operator's right to terminate.
- Sec. 34.03.230. Remedies for absence, nonuse and abandonment.
- Sec. 34.03.240. Waiver of landlord's right to terminate.
- Sec. 34.03.250. Landlord liens; distraint for rent abolished.
- Sec. 34.03.260. Disposition of abandoned property.
- Sec. 34.03.270. Remedy after termination.
- Sec. 34.03.280. Recovery of possession limited.
- Sec. 34.03.285. Service of process upon tenant.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.