2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 55. Housing, Public Buildings, Urban Renewal, and Regional Housing Authorities
Article 2. Moderate Cost and Rental Housing.
- Sec. 18.55.300. Declaration of purpose.
- Sec. 18.55.310. Powers and duties of corporation.
- Sec. 18.55.320. Sale of surplus property.
- Sec. 18.55.330. Preference to veterans.
- Sec. 18.55.340. Care, operation, maintenance, and rental of housing.
- Sec. 18.55.350. Availability of housing units.
- Sec. 18.55.360. Alaska State Housing Authority Revolving Fund. [Repealed, § 72 ch 113 SLA 1982.]
- Sec. 18.55.370. Use of money.
- Sec. 18.55.375. Investment of state surplus. [Repealed, § 33 ch 141 SLA 1988.]
- Sec. 18.55.380. Corporation may use powers under other laws.
- Sec. 18.55.390. Limitation on corporation's power.
- Sec. 18.55.400. Expenditure of money.
- Sec. 18.55.410. Power to sell, transfer, or dispose of projects.
- Sec. 18.55.420. Regulations; allocation of units and projects.
- Sec. 18.55.430. Authority to submit annual report. [Repealed, § 140 ch 4 FSSLA 1992.]
- Sec. 18.55.440. Additional powers to acquire land or interests in land.
- Sec. 18.55.450. Ability to accept land and other property.
- Sec. 18.55.460. Preference for state professional and contractors' services.
- Sec. 18.55.470. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.