2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 60. Uniform Custodial Trust Act
- Sec. 13.60.010. Custodial trust.
- Sec. 13.60.020. Custodial trustee for future payment or transfer.
- Sec. 13.60.030. Form and effect of receipt and acceptance by custodial trustee; jurisdiction.
- Sec. 13.60.040. Transfer to custodial trustee by fiduciary, obligor, or other person; facility of payment.
- Sec. 13.60.050. Multiple beneficiaries; separate custodial trusts; survivorship.
- Sec. 13.60.060. General duties of custodial trustee.
- Sec. 13.60.070. General powers of custodial trustee.
- Sec. 13.60.080. Use of custodial trust property.
- Sec. 13.60.090. Determination of incapacity; effect.
- Sec. 13.60.100. Exemption of third person from liability.
- Sec. 13.60.110. Liability to third person.
- Sec. 13.60.120. Declination, resignation, incapacity, death, or removal of custodial trustee; designation of successor custodial trustee.
- Sec. 13.60.130. Expenses, compensation, and bond of custodial trustee.
- Sec. 13.60.140. Reporting and accounting by custodial trustee; determination of liability of custodial trustee.
- Sec. 13.60.150. Limitations of action against custodial trustee.
- Sec. 13.60.160. Distribution and termination.
- Sec. 13.60.170. Methods and forms for creating custodial trusts.
- Sec. 13.60.180. Applicable law.
- Sec. 13.60.190. Uniformity of application and construction.
- Sec. 13.60.900. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.60.990. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.