2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 46. Alaska Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Sec. 13.46.010. Scope and jurisdiction.
- Sec. 13.46.020. Nomination of custodian.
- Sec. 13.46.030. Transfer by gift or exercise of power of appointment.
- Sec. 13.46.040. Transfer authorized by will or trust.
- Sec. 13.46.050. Other transfer by fiduciary.
- Sec. 13.46.060. Transfer by obligor.
- Sec. 13.46.070. Receipt for custodial property.
- Sec. 13.46.080. Manner of creating custodial property and effecting transfer; designation of initial custodian; control.
- Sec. 13.46.085. Native corporations; custodians.
- Sec. 13.46.090. Single custodianship.
- Sec. 13.46.100. Validity and effect of transfer.
- Sec. 13.46.110. Care of custodial property.
- Sec. 13.46.120. Powers of custodian.
- Sec. 13.46.130. Use of custodial property.
- Sec. 13.46.140. Custodian's expenses, compensation, and bond.
- Sec. 13.46.150. Exemption of third person from liability.
- Sec. 13.46.160. Liability to third persons.
- Sec. 13.46.170. Renunciation, resignation, death, or removal of custodian; designation of successor custodian.
- Sec. 13.46.180. Accounting by and determination of liability of custodian.
- Sec. 13.46.190. Termination of custodianship.
- Sec. 13.46.195. Changing the time for transfer of custodial property.
- Sec. 13.46.197. Extension of custodial term by custodian.
- Sec. 13.46.200. Applicability.
- Sec. 13.46.210. Effect on existing custodianships.
- Sec. 13.46.220. Uniformity of application and construction.
- Sec. 13.46.990. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.46.999. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.