There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 12. Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
Article 10. Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Sec. 13.12.907. Honorary trusts; trusts for pets.
- Sec. 13.12.912. International will; validity.
- Sec. 13.12.913. International will; requirements.
- Sec. 13.12.914. International will; other points of form.
- Sec. 13.12.915. International will; certificate.
- Sec. 13.12.916. International will; effect of certificate.
- Sec. 13.12.917. International will; revocation.
- Sec. 13.12.918. Source and construction.
- Sec. 13.12.919. Persons authorized to act in relation to international will; eligibility; recognition by authorizing agency.
- Sec. 13.12.920. International will information registration.
- Sec. 13.12.921. Definitions for AS 13.12.912 - 13.12.921.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.