2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
Article 3. Amendment and Restatement of Articles.
- Sec. 10.15.365. Amendment of articles.
- Sec. 10.15.370. Procedure for adopting amendments.
- Sec. 10.15.375. Shareholder and member voting on amendments to articles.
- Sec. 10.15.380. Execution and content of articles of amendment.
- Sec. 10.15.385. Filing of articles of amendment.
- Sec. 10.15.390. Effect of amendments.
- Sec. 10.15.395. Governing law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.