2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 55. Alaska Pioneers' Home and Alaska Veterans' Home
- Sec. 47.55.010. Maintenance and operation of Alaska Pioneers' Home and Alaska Veterans' Home.
- Sec. 47.55.020. Admission to home; payments; assistance.
- Sec. 47.55.030. Monthly rate; agreement to pay.
- Sec. 47.55.035. Exception to admission criteria.
- Sec. 47.55.040. Transfer of mentally ill residents to an institution.
- Sec. 47.55.050. Maintenance funds.
- Sec. 47.55.060. Trust fund.
- Sec. 47.55.070. Indebtedness of home resident to state.
- Sec. 47.55.080. Enforcement against estate.
- Sec. 47.55.090. Enforcement against property outside state.
- Sec. 47.55.095. Limitation on enforcement of claims against estate.
- Sec. 47.55.100. Certificate as evidence.
- Sec. 47.55.900. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.