There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 45. Older Alaskans and Long-term Care Facility Residents
Article 3. Senior Benefits Payment Program.
- Sec. 47.45.300. Senior care program. [Repealed, § 4 ch 89 SLA 2005.]
- Sec. 47.45.301. Alaska senior benefits payment program.
- Sec. 47.45.302. Cash assistance benefit.
- Sec. 47.45.304. Continuation of benefits.
- Sec. 47.45.306. Appeal rights.
- Sec. 47.45.308. Ability to recover or recoup improper assistance or benefits.
- Sec. 47.45.309. Definitions.
- Secs. 47.45.310 - 47.45.390. Cash assistance benefit; prescription drug benefit; continuation of benefits; appeal rights; ability to recover or recoup improper assistance benefits; Alaska senior care fund; definitions. [Repealed, § 4 ch 89 SLA 2005.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.