2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 37. Uniform Alcoholism and Intoxication Treatment Act
- Sec. 47.37.010. Declaration of policy.
- Sec. 47.37.020. Division of alcoholism and drug abuse. [Repealed, E.O. No. 108, § 88 (2003).]
- Sec. 47.37.030. Powers of department.
- Sec. 47.37.040. Duties of department.
- Sec. 47.37.045. Community action against substance abuse grants.
- Sec. 47.37.050. Interdepartmental coordinating committee.
- Secs. 47.37.060 - 47.37.110. Review board on alcoholism; alcoholism program coordinator. [Repealed, E.O. No. 71 § 23 (1988).]
- Sec. 47.37.120. Program development and implementation.
- Sec. 47.37.125. Payment for services.
- Sec. 47.37.130. Comprehensive program for treatment; regional facilities.
- Sec. 47.37.140. Treatment facilities.
- Sec. 47.37.150. Admission for treatment.
- Sec. 47.37.160. Voluntary treatment of alcoholics.
- Sec. 47.37.170. Treatment and services for intoxicated persons and persons incapacitated by alcohol or drugs.
- Sec. 47.37.180. Emergency commitment.
- Sec. 47.37.190. Involuntary commitment.
- Sec. 47.37.200. Hearing, commitment, facility, discharge, transfer, and rights.
- Sec. 47.37.205. Procedure for recommitment following 30-day commitment.
- Sec. 47.37.207. Unauthorized absences: return to facility.
- Sec. 47.37.210. Records of alcoholics, drug abusers, and intoxicated persons.
- Sec. 47.37.220. Visitation and communication with patients.
- Sec. 47.37.230. Establishment of emergency service patrol.
- Sec. 47.37.235. Limitations on liability; bad faith application a felony.
- Sec. 47.37.240. Payment for treatment.
- Sec. 47.37.245. Wages of patients.
- Sec. 47.37.250. Effect of chapter on other laws.
- Sec. 47.37.260. Application of Administrative Procedure Act.
- Sec. 47.37.270. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.