There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 30. Mental Health
Article 8. Voluntary Admission for Treatment.
- Sec. 47.30.670. Criteria for voluntary admission.
- Sec. 47.30.675. Required notices.
- Sec. 47.30.680. Required discharge.
- Sec. 47.30.685. Request to leave; evaluation; 48-hour hold for commitment.
- Sec. 47.30.690. Admission of minors under 18 years of age.
- Sec. 47.30.693. Notice to parent or guardian of minor.
- Sec. 47.30.695. Request by parent or guardian for release of minors under 18 years of age from detention and commitment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.