There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 30. Mental Health
Article 5. Community Mental Health Services Act.
- Sec. 47.30.520. Legislative purpose.
- Sec. 47.30.523. Community mental health program policy and principles.
- Sec. 47.30.530. Duties of department.
- Sec. 47.30.540. Local community entities.
- Sec. 47.30.545. Populations to be served.
- Sec. 47.30.546. Services for mentally and emotionally disturbed. [Repealed, § 49 ch 66 SLA 1991.]
- Sec. 47.30.547. Standards for community mental health services.
- Sec. 47.30.550. Cost sharing formulas; use of income.
- Sec. 47.30.560. Contracts and expenditures.
- Sec. 47.30.570. Regulations; eligible services and costs.
- Sec. 47.30.580. Comprehensive services.
- Sec. 47.30.590. Patient rights and the confidential nature of records and information.
- Sec. 47.30.600. Applicability to existing programs. [Repealed, § 6 ch 47 SLA 1987.]
- Sec. 47.30.605. Mental Health Advisory Council. [Repealed, § 13 ch 48 SLA 1987.]
- Sec. 47.30.610. Definitions.
- Sec. 47.30.620. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.