There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 30. Mental Health
Article 11. Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Sec. 47.30.870. Transportation.
- Sec. 47.30.875. Residence; nonresident patients; interstate agreements.
- Sec. 47.30.880. Interstate Compact on Mental Health ratified.
- Sec. 47.30.885. Rights outside state.
- Sec. 47.30.890. Provision for personal needs upon discharge.
- Sec. 47.30.895. Disposition of unclaimed property; recovery of personal property.
- Sec. 47.30.900. Diligent inquiry; personal property delivery and claims.
- Sec. 47.30.905. Fees and expenses for judicial proceedings.
- Sec. 47.30.907. Report to Department of Public Safety.
- Sec. 47.30.910. Payment of patient expenses.
- Sec. 47.30.915. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.