2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 65. Handicrafts and Works of Art
Article 1. Handicrafts.
- Sec. 45.65.010. Identification seals and emblems.
- Sec. 45.65.020. Administration of chapter.
- Sec. 45.65.030. Design of identification seals and emblems.
- Sec. 45.65.040. Identification seal.
- Sec. 45.65.045. Emblem and emblem agent permits.
- Sec. 45.65.050. Affixing seals to handicraft. [Repealed, § 11 ch 104 SLA 1992.]
- Sec. 45.65.055. Prohibited conduct.
- Sec. 45.65.060. Penalties.
- Sec. 45.65.070. Definitions.
- Secs. 45.65.080 - 45.65.150. [Renumbered as AS 44.33.501 - 44.33.512.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.