2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, Consumer Protection
Article 6. Alaska Gasoline Products Leasing Act.
- Sec. 45.50.800. Disclosures to be made by distributors and refiners before conclusion of agreement.
- Sec. 45.50.810. Violations.
- Sec. 45.50.820. Obligation of distributor to repurchase upon termination, etc., of agreement.
- Sec. 45.50.825. Right of first refusal of surviving spouse.
- Sec. 45.50.830. Court to determine fair market value when parties cannot agree.
- Sec. 45.50.840. Definitions.
- Sec. 45.50.850. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.