2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, Consumer Protection
Article 4. Monopolies; Restraint of Trade.
- Sec. 45.50.562. Combinations in restraint of trade unlawful.
- Sec. 45.50.564. Monopolies and attempted monopolies unlawful.
- Sec. 45.50.566. Transactions and agreements not to use or deal in commodities or services unlawful.
- Sec. 45.50.568. Mergers and acquisitions unlawful when competition lessened.
- Sec. 45.50.570. Interlocking directorates and relationships.
- Sec. 45.50.572. Exemptions.
- Sec. 45.50.574. Contracts voidable.
- Sec. 45.50.576. Suits by persons injured; treble damages; costs.
- Sec. 45.50.577. Enforcement by attorney general.
- Sec. 45.50.578. Criminal and civil penalties.
- Sec. 45.50.579. Proof of aggregate damages.
- Sec. 45.50.580. Injunction by attorney general.
- Sec. 45.50.582. Jurisdiction of court.
- Sec. 45.50.584. Consent judgment.
- Sec. 45.50.586. Judgment in favor of the state as evidence in another action.
- Sec. 45.50.588. Limitation of actions.
- Sec. 45.50.590. Powers of the attorney general.
- Sec. 45.50.592. Investigatory demand for documentary evidence.
- Sec. 45.50.594. Investigatory demand for attendance of witness.
- Sec. 45.50.596. Definitions.
- Sec. 45.50.598. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.