2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, Consumer Protection
Article 2. Log Brands.
- Sec. 45.50.210. Application for registration of distinctive brand.
- Sec. 45.50.220. Termination and renewal.
- Sec. 45.50.230. Presumption from display.
- Sec. 45.50.232. Reporting of lost logs to the department.
- Sec. 45.50.234. Publication of notice of intent to claim abandoned property.
- Sec. 45.50.235. Ownership of unbranded and abandoned timber property.
- Sec. 45.50.237. Extension of period for recovery of timber property.
- Sec. 45.50.240. Property rights in brand.
- Sec. 45.50.250. Recording brand.
- Sec. 45.50.260. Registration upon transfer.
- Sec. 45.50.270. Publication of current list of brands.
- Sec. 45.50.280. Certified copies of certificate or transfer instrument.
- Sec. 45.50.290. Certificate of registration as evidence.
- Sec. 45.50.300. Registration as constructive notice.
- Sec. 45.50.310. Disposition of fees.
- Sec. 45.50.315. Regulations.
- Sec. 45.50.320. Penalties for fraudulent branding or other acts.
- Sec. 45.50.325. Definitions.
- Secs. 45.50.330 - 45.50.460. Pooled music copyright law. [Repealed, § 1 ch 95 SLA 1984.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.