2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
Article 8. Transitional Provisions for 2013 Amendments.
- Sec. 45.29.802. Applicability.
- Sec. 45.29.803. Security interest perfected before July 1, 2013.
- Sec. 45.29.804. Security interest unperfected before July 1, 2013.
- Sec. 45.29.805. Effectiveness of action taken before July 1, 2013.
- Sec. 45.29.806. When initial financing statement suffices to continue effectiveness of financing statement.
- Sec. 45.29.807. Amendment of pre-effective-date financing statement.
- Sec. 45.29.808. Person entitled to file initial financing statement or continuation statement.
- Sec. 45.29.809. Priority.
- Sec. 45.29.810. Instructions to department of natural resources.
- Sec. 45.29.811. Saving clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.