2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
Article 6. Default.
- Sec. 45.29.601. Rights after default; judicial enforcement; consignor or buyer of accounts, chattel paper, payment intangibles, or promissory notes.
- Sec. 45.29.602. Waiver and variance of rights and duties.
- Sec. 45.29.603. Agreement on standards concerning rights and duties.
- Sec. 45.29.604. Procedure if security agreement covers real property or fixtures.
- Sec. 45.29.605. Unknown debtor or secondary obligor.
- Sec. 45.29.606. Time of default for agricultural lien.
- Sec. 45.29.607. Collection and enforcement by secured party.
- Sec. 45.29.608. Application of proceeds of collection or enforcement; liability for deficiency and right to surplus.
- Sec. 45.29.609. Secured party's right to take possession after default.
- Sec. 45.29.610. Disposition of collateral after default.
- Sec. 45.29.611. Notification before disposition of collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.612. Timeliness of notification before disposition of collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.613. General notification before disposition of collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.614. Notification before disposition of collateral in consumer goods transaction.
- Sec. 45.29.615. Application of proceeds of disposition; liability for deficiency and right to surplus.
- Sec. 45.29.616. Explanation of calculation of surplus or deficiency.
- Sec. 45.29.617. Rights of transferee of collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.618. Rights and duties of certain secondary obligors.
- Sec. 45.29.619. Transfer of record or legal title.
- Sec. 45.29.620. Acceptance of collateral in full or partial satisfaction of obligation; compulsory disposition of collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.621. Notification of proposal to accept collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.622. Effect of acceptance of collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.623. Right to redeem collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.624. Waiver.
- Sec. 45.29.625. Remedies for secured party's failure to comply with chapter.
- Sec. 45.29.626. Action in which deficiency or surplus is in issue.
- Sec. 45.29.627. Determination of whether conduct was commercially reasonable.
- Sec. 45.29.628. Nonliability and limitation on liability of secured party; liability of secondary obligor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.